Schedule a Free Roof Inspection
Get a Free Estimate with your Free Inspection
Insurance Claim Assistance
Insurance Agents & Adjusters
Roof Repair and Maintenance
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Quick Roofing was great for all of our home issues after the big hail storm this past summer. We have used them twice now and highly recommend the company. Thanks for your help, professionalism and expertise!Jamie Carroll Ley
I'm highly satisfied with the service that I received. The quality and speed were outstanding. Jesse's attention to the work, availability and his recommendations and dealing with my insurance was world class. Will be always grateful.Edwin Duran
What an impressive job you guys did on my roof. These guys rock out my roof from tear down to clean up in 10 hours! And the team were professional and very concerned about protecting our plants.Terry Nelson
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my insurance deductible is too high?
What do I do if my roof is leaking?
How do I choose a roofing company?
What is the company’s reputation?
- Are they a local company?
- How long have they been in business?
- Call local suppliers and ask about their experience with the company.
- Check the business with the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List and other associations.
How is the company going to protect my interests?
- Are they insured?
- Do they want money up front?
- Do they offer quality control through the roofing process?
What warranties does the company offer?
- What does the warranty cover, and for how long?
- Will I still have a warranty after the repair work is completed?
- Do they have a dedicated staff that handles warranty issues?
Is there a benefit to using 30 year shingles?
Should I use valley metal in my roof valleys?
Despite the lower risk of roof valleys causing leakage in milder climate areas, you may still want to consider adding protection in this problem area. The valley is typically the highest place for foot traffic on your roof, and a little extra protection will help if the shingles become damaged in that area from foot traffic or a storm.
We recommend that you use a self-sealing membrane in your roof valley rather than installing valley metal. Unlike valley metal, a self-sealing underlayment will seal itself back up after a nail is driven through it. Unlike valley metal, self-sealing membranes will also never rust out.